Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: Skelly Oil Company

Ernie Hymer built this Skelly Oil Company in the mid 1940's. It was located on the NW corner of Oak & 3rd Street. McCann & Love Motor Company, Garage and Truck Stop shared the building. Also pictured are three unidentified men.

A photo of the Skelly Oil Company located on the corner of Front and Oak Street was taken in the 1940's. It was rebuilt and owned by Lewis Wright. The Bonner Springs Dari Queen now sits on this location.

Photo of the Skelly Oil Company on Oak and Front Street, taken in the early 1930's. The date on the back of the photo is 1932. The David and Sons store is located across the street and the Royal Theater is on the right. Three unidentified employees…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2