Browse Items (10 total)
- Tags: Business
Ernie Hymer built this Skelly Oil Company in the mid 1940's. It was located on the NW corner of Oak & 3rd Street. McCann & Love Motor Company, Garage and Truck Stop shared the building. Also pictured are three unidentified men.
A photo of the Skelly Oil Company located on the corner of Front and Oak Street was taken in the 1940's. It was rebuilt and owned by Lewis Wright. The Bonner Springs Dari Queen now sits on this location.
Postcard of Oak Street, Bonner Springs, KS looking south towards the Kansas River. The card is dated 1940 on the front and 1941 on the back. The Mobilgas Station is on the left and the Conoco Station is on the right.
Photo of the Skelly Oil Company on Oak and Front Street, taken in the early 1930's. The date on the back of the photo is 1932. The David and Sons store is located across the street and the Royal Theater is on the right. Three unidentified employees…
Photo taken of the Skelly Gas Station on Oak and Front Street. The photo was taken in the early 1940's. It was operated by Ernie Hymer. The vacant building to the left was the Kaw Valley Bus Station.
This photo was taken about 1920. The Derby Oil Company was located on the corner of Oak and Nettleton. Several unidentified people are in the photo. It later became a Conoco Gas Station.