Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: Webster Reservoir

After the land was purchased for Webster Lake, the Webster Store, owned by the Richardson's, was the first building on the site of new Webster. They moved to new Webster on April 19, 1953. Albert and Frona Richardson ran the store until 1981, when…

The 1956 Ford Mainline Raffle car and Kansas Forestry Fish and Game Trailer at the Rooks County Fair, August 1956. Following the barbeque and Webster Lake Dedication Ceremony, a dance was held in Stockton. The final item for the day was the raffle…

Pecusa Conference Center - Overlooking Webster Reservoir, Pecusa Chapel was designed with glass on all four sides. The cross is 58 feet above the ground. construction of the chapel was made possible by a gift from the Churchwomen of the Episcopal…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2